Sunday, November 12, 2006

Duplicity III

'Curiosity killed the cat' is my password,
when you're feeling a bit frisky come and see,
The limitless and wonderful possibilities
that you will experience when I get you in that ‘V’…

A special guide is what you're in need of,
someone confident and knows his way around,
Just call me your own ‘Silver Tongued Devil',
I’ll be your personal, ‘Man around town.’

As an ora(l)tor my skills are impeccable;
and my knowledge is second to none…
When I take you there time will escape you,
‘cause you’re immersed in the dance of my tongue.

Your path is wet and things are getting slippery
and yet you will never feel so alive…
I’ll take you there, and there, and back again,
so just lay back and enjoy as I drive.

Like Lady Godiva, I’m your stallion…ride me anywhere!
Arch your back as you beckon me for more
I’ll keep you going until you're intoxicated with pleasure;
making clear my obtuse metaphors.

Seeing that tatt’ on yo' back is my plezsa,
seeing you glisten like dat, I adore.
Now you know what can be
when I get you into that 'V'
And after you nap you can come back for more.

CounterData.com

Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization Counter