Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Moonrise over Julliard Boulevard


I awoke last night to the sound of your name
coming from my lips.
The air was thin; the pressure suffocating.
The pressure pressing down on my chest
caused me to cry out your name!

...in pain
...in frustration
...in dispair
...for loss

Panicked, I open my eyes.
I can feel them dilate, straining and pulling for just a remnant of light;
but darkness was my only reward.
'These aren't my surroundings.'
Even in the darkness, I knew.

I reached out for you.
Not with my arms but with my spirit...my chi...my radar for those I love.
I scanned every corner; felt every corridor
but you weren't there.
The apartment was empty.
It was just me, and the sound of your name echoing through the walls.

It was just me, and the sound of your name echoing through the walls.

CounterData.com

Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization Counter